Monday, 21 July 2014

Everything was frozen!

Hello!!

I love all the seasons and don't really have a favourite.  Summer has the heat and sun, autumn provides such amazing colour in the landscape, winter means you can sit in front of the fire and wear cosy clothes and spring brings along new blossoming flowers.  (Also uni finishes in spring, so that's another positive!)

 Here for your viewing I present a frozen window.

Also a frozen surface but the water droplet!  I found this awesome!! :)

 Nature providing the goods!

 Simple things are always beautiful...

 And who doesn't want to take a photo of their face while feeling a little chilly??! ;)

We're currently in the middle (ish) of winter here in Australia and although where I live we don't get snow, WOW this morning was quite chilly, the ground was covered in a generous layer of frost and a nice tough layer of ice also made an appearance in a few places!  Usually, we can just wipe away the ice or dissolve it with some water but no not today.  Took quite some time to get rid of the ice this morning!

Warmth is now here luckily!  The sun is out, our wood heater is burning away quietly and I think now a cup of tea is in order!  :) :)

To whoever is reading this, I wonder what your favourite season is?  And thank you heaps for reading this!

I also feel like watching Frozen but I think that will have to wait until the end of the week.

But until next time! :)

2 comments:

  1. Pictures look lovely as well as you:)
    I would love to see you on my blog.
    Keep in touch xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much for you kind comment! :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx