Thursday, 3 July 2014

It All Started With A Sniffle

Hey there!

Isn't it just HILARIOUS how something as small as a sniffle can turn into a monstrous raging cold.  Don't you just LOVE when this happens?!  Note the sarcasm...

I think since last Thursday, I've probably been out of my bed for about twelve hours.  Normally, I would relish the opportunity to spend all day in bed.  I mean, it's warm, it's my bed, I'm in my room, I have a pretty view from my bedroom window...  But being stuck in bed with a throat which feels like it's being torn apart when you sneeze or cough, the constant runny nose, and also having my face feel like it's on the verge of exploding isn't how I fancy spending my day.

Thankfully, whatever I had caught, is slowly (emphasis on slowly) disappearing and hopefully I'll be able to enjoy what little time I have left on my break before semester two starts!

Until next time!! (Which will hopefully be quite soon) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx