Thursday, 17 July 2014

Positive Thoughts!

And hello again!

Growing up, I have always been told to turn everything into a positive and see the positives in everything.  Sometimes I find this hard but do try and other times, I'm just too annoyed to even bother which isn't the best attitude to have.

This semester, I'm going to try and look at university from a new perspective.  I'll be doing many things differently whether that may be how I work through on assessment tasks or how I face each day, this semester I am going to try and see the positives and look at the big picture of what I'll get out of this degree when I finish!

 Words to live by... (source) 

I hope whoever is reading this is having an amazing time where ever you are!

Until next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx