Sunday, 27 July 2014

The Block: Glasshouse

Evening everyone! (or whichever time zone applies!!)

So the first episode of The Block Glasshouse has just aired!  I am excited!! :) :)

I've always loved watching The Block ever since it aired in Australia back in 2003!  Seeing one how it's evolved over the years and two seeing how the contestants are able to transform the spaces they are given.  I do feel this show is a leading factor why I am pursuing a career within interior design!

I do not envy the contestants this year..  The amount of work they'll have to do is enormous!  But I know the end result will be amazing!


I know people always say "never say never" but I highly doubt that I would ever put my name down to go on the show.  As much as I love the show, I don't think it's for me!  Perfectly happy to watch it from the comfort of my home!!

I know with university getting hectic (and we're only about to start week three!) I will probably only end up watching the room reveals but that is better than nothing!  Also the previews for the week coming now sound like it will be full of surprises, but what is The Block without a few surprises here and there?!

Thanks for reading, until next time!! :) x

2 comments:

  1. nice post<3

    http://fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) been reading your blog! Absolutely love it!! xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx