Friday, 25 July 2014

The Dream of Travelling...


In some way shape or form everyone wants to travel.  Whether it is going to a country on the other side of the globe, visiting a different state from their home country or even something as simple as going to a place which is minutes away from home.

I am the person who would love to travel but my plans and dreams always catch up with me when I think about finances :(

So to compensate for not being able to physically travel around the world (insert very sad face), I thought I would type up a series of posts saying where I would like to go and why.  Maybe one day I'll actually be able to post traveling adventures on here!!!

So keep your eyes peeled for some posts about all the places I would love to travel to!

Until next time :)

4 comments:

  1. Nice post:)Keep in touch xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here! I'd LOVE to travel but I don't have the money nor the time x
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's annoying hey? Haha one day!! :) x

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx