Wednesday, 30 July 2014

Travel Dream #2 - The Northern Lights

Hey there everyone!!

It's time for the second installment of my travel series!

Growing up, this place I would always see many photographs of.  While at school, my teachers would always mention is; we'd learn the history behind it, where it occurs and generally just spend time just being amazed by what our earth can create.

It's The Northern Lights in Alaska.  Beautiful, amazing, spectacular and every other positive verb can be used to describe this amazing sight.  It's for me one of those places where you would be left speechless.


Just looking at this photo I get lost for words.  It is something which I feel I would be so grateful to see in my lifetime.  It's truly magical!  Simple as that! :)

Also, you'll see if you click the link that will take you to my Travel and co. board on Pinterest.  If you want you can have a look there as I am always on there pinning away and will be pinning destinations which may or may not appear in a future post!  Also feel free to check out my other boards and say hey!

Quick note which has nothing to do with this post - weather is going bonkers here!  I get that it is winter and we're going to have rain and wind and everything you'd expect the weather to be like in winter but WOW this is just crazy!  The rain and wind has been intense for a couple of days now and really hoping it calms down soon!  Where I go to university is essentially in a massive shed (no joke, used to be a diesel train workshop) and you can barely hear yourself think, or other people talking when the rain and wind gathers force..  It's not the pleasant pitter patter of rain on a tin roof sound either.  Nope it's crazy loud!! 

Thank you for reading, truly means so much :)

Until next time!! :)

4 comments:

  1. I wish I could see this wonder too. I like that it has so many colours Great post and keep up the good work.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you got to see the northern lights! My dad is Finnish and he has seen them and I really want to! Great blog btw :)

    emsie99.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I haven't actually seen it! Would just love to see them in my lifetime!! Sorry for the confusion!! And thank you :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx