Sunday, 24 August 2014

A Free Weekend!!!

Guess who's back.....  Back again.....
Emma's back.....  Tell a friend!!!

WHOOP WHOOP!

Hey there!!

So yep, two large assignments are done and submitted and presented and I'm having a few days to relax for a little bit all ready for when my classes start up again next week!  Staying with Alannah was so beneficial for us both as we could bounce our ideas around and I'm not best at archicad whereas Alannah is like PRO!

The amount of laughs we had while I was at her place.... Oh my goodness!  I haven't laughed that much in a LONG time!  From laughing so hard out in public that I go beyond the whole "laughing so much that you start clapping like a seal" oh I went WAAAAAY past that!  I do feel sorry (and embarrassed) for the guy who was painting and saw the whole entire scene...  Well awkward moment for Emma.

I also acted like an adult and went on the swing when we went to the park... And got my hand/wrist caught in the rope/handle as I was jumping off.  I have all the skill!

Can we appreciate that my legs are that tan they they disappear in this photo... Credit to Alannah for the photo!

Probably one of the funniest things was when we were submitting our law assignment.  Due at 11:30pm we had everything finished with half an hour to spare.. However when we went to upload our assignments, technology was not on our side. Couldn't find the file, file would disappear, find the right file, go to upload the file, submit button disappears.  THE MOST STRESSFUL TIME!

Long story short, everything got submitted on time and we celebrated by going to the supermarket and buying magnums and then watching Dance Moms.  Am now kind of obsessed with Dance Moms now..

It's going to absolutely suck when you leave the wonderful state of Tasland Alannah :(  love you lots and lots :) xxx

Until next time, keep smiling :) :)

3 comments:

  1. Aww love you too my Emma nem moo! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't leave the great place that is Tasland!! Or I'll just move up to QLD hahaha xxx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx