Saturday, 30 August 2014

Little Paper Lane

Hiya!!

I am a massive lover of stationery.  Whenever Sprinkleofglitter uploads a stationery haul onto her channel  I am right there!  Whenever I go onto town and visit a shop, if there is any form of stationery it's like a magnet and once again I am right there.  And most times will leave having purchased as essential piece to add to my collection....  Seriously, you can never have enough items in the stationery department!

Jayde, who I wish to hug and thank her for this amazing place!!!

I can't remember where I discovered this place, it must have been instagram or twitter but boy am I glad I did!  It is the sweetest little shop I have ever seen and I've never set foot in there.  I have, however spent many hours doing a spot in internet window shopping!

Little Paper Lane can be found in Mona Vale, Sydney and along with the other places I'd love to visit when I travel to Sydney, Little Paper Lane is where, I bet you anything, I will spend all of my money!  It has the cutest pieces and the window displays are AMAZING!  The creativity is just awesome and I wish shops where I live would step up their game!!

You can find their website here, and feel free to be like me where I spend hours looking at everything and wishing that I bought stuff over the internet!!!

Until next time, keep smiling :) :) xx

4 comments:

  1. This shop looks adorable! I am also a massive fan of stationary, shops like this always inspire me to print and make my own wrapping paper x

    www.betweentwo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would be broke if I ever shopped there hahaha I love your blog by the way! xx

      Delete
  2. oh why Thank you for the lovely post! Thats so kind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's alright! Can't wait to pop in one day! :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx