Tuesday, 5 August 2014

Looks can be deceiving...

It has been a LONG day.

Hey there!!

I don't know about anyone else, but right at the moment I really do not like my body clock.  Waking up at 4am and then 6am every morning isn't for me.  And then when my alarm goes off I feel so tired and become the pleasant morning person that I am!  Thinking about it right now as I type, if I continue to wake up at 6am I may start to do a little bit of exercise in the morning and then just go about my morning routine.  And I never willingly do exercise so this will be fun to see how this all pans out!

Had a morning class at university today and it just felt like it went on forever!  I had only eaten a banana for breakfast and didn't buy any food or drink while I was at university so when I got to home I was so glad to have some food!

Currently in my studio class we're doing an adaptive reuse of the building where my university is housed.  Our first assignment is just master planning the space and I hit a road block with the layout of my ground floor!  Insert really annoyed face here!

I also see here that I've slept indoor with one 'o'... Let's just ignore that shall we...?

I just need to do a little moving around with the spaces on the ground floor and then it's all go go go from there!  YAY!

But anyway! Time for the part of the blog which has something to do with the title (finally haha!) !! Had the most amazing tea but it was one of those times where it didn't look that delicious, but when you ate it, appearances don't mean a thing!  We had sausages, used what was in that pan to make gravy (#YUM)  and then a heap of vegetables!  Sweet potato, carrot, onion, mushroom, asparagus, broccoli and I know I'm missing something but can't remember what it was!!  Either way it was delicious!!! :)

Hope wherever you are life is sweet!  I've got a busy day ahead of me tomorrow, and now that I think about it I'm busy leading up to Sunday where I am definitely going to have a sleep in!

Until next time, keep smiling!! :) :)

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Means so much :) thank you heaps! :)

      Delete
  2. all the best for you dear :) I like the way you write!


    Maybe we can follow each other on GFC , facebook and Bloglovin, if you want? Let me know :)

    Kisses,
    Maria
    http://retrostreetstation.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) followed you on GFC, been loving looking through your blog today!!

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx