Friday, 29 August 2014

Peas In A Blog

Hey there!!!

IT IS FRIDAY!!! YAY!  It's been a long week at uni and I'm so glad the weekend is hours away!  Even though my weekend will be spent in my room, cleaning and working through assignments!  #FUN!

On my twitter and instagram bio (oh I'm sooooo sneaky) I've written that I'm still complaining about having to eat peas.  I know we're always told to eat our greens and to eat peas but I have never enjoyed eating them and will ALWAYS complain of the ratio between peas and corn when you get them in the frozen packet.  And frozen peas are just nuh I don't care not eating them without making various complaints about them.

BUT, mum and I after I'd finished uni a couple of days ago went to Youngs Veggie Shed and went sensibly overboard buying some good old fruit and veggies.  Amongst all the good stuff we picked up, fresh peas in a pod were purchased.  Now I know I said I don't like peas, but nothing compares to fresh peas in a pod.  Also how cute does peas in a pod sounds!!?

So today, instead of having toasted cheese or two minute noodles for lunch (yes, masterchef quality gal right here!!) I had peas.  Simple and boring peas.





However boring it may seem, it was delicious!  And if every pea I eat in the future could be like these I'd be a very happy girl!!!

I'm trying to be more healthy.  And I'd much rather know what I'm eating, and fresh fruit and vegetables is so much more appealing than eating heavily processed food!  And exercise would probably help but yer my relationship with exercise isn't the best!

But that's all for today, bit of a random post but I've got a few draft posts lined up so keep your eyes peeled for those!!

Until next time, keep smiling :) :) :)

4 comments:

  1. I love this post :)
    Keep in touch xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those peas look gorgeous but I know what you mean about complaining about eating the same thing over and over! Abi :) myw0rldmyview.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! Will always eat fresh food over anything else!! :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx