Monday, 4 August 2014

Travel Dream #3 - Great Barrier Reef

Hello!

And we are back again for another travel dream and this time it is more close to home!  Also the weather is miserable here so I've opted for a more warmer location!

Presenting.......  The Great Barrier!


It's an absolutely stunning part of our earth and pretty close to me compared to my two other dream travel destinations!  The Great Barrier Reef is one of the seven wonders of the natural world and at times I wonder how something as beautiful as this is right on our doorstep!  From above (as you can see in the images) it looks stunning and when you go under water it's even more beautiful!


I've always loved swimming so I would love to be able to snorkel here one day!  Or just get a kayak and spend some time paddling around the place!  Also I hear that Nemo also lives here so who wouldn't want to find him and say hello!!

I feel this post is really short but I'm writing this as a small break from the work I've got to do for university and can't take too much time away from all the fun stuff that university brings!!

Until next time, keep smiling!! :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx