Thursday, 14 August 2014

Travel Dream #4 - Sydney

Hiya :)

Welcome back to another little travel dream of mine!  I had been planning on having one of these posts up sooner but university and life in general have gotten in the way!

Today with the magic of the internet we are traveling via blog to (drum roll please.....) Sydney!  I've never been to Sydney :( could have gone last year for music but was taking a year off!  Worst timing to take a break!!!


The fireworks held here at New Years Eve are just spectacular!


Bit of an odd one seeing as I'm not a fan of thunder but the fork lightning in Sydney!!

Sydney just has so many world renowned landmarks and ever since the Summer Olympics in 2000 were held in Sydney I always get jealous whenever I see photos of the city!

Until next time, keep smiling!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I would love to go to Sydney as well, Australia in general sound awesome to me!

    Baloon's Life

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx