Sunday, 7 September 2014

Funny Bone Isn't Funny

Hiya!! :)

So it's Sunday evening, Fathers Day currently in Australia and sadly the end of mid-semester break for semester 2 this year :( waaaaah!  I am lucky though as I don't have any class until Tuesday so I'm going to stop complaining!

I was going to write up a blog post yesterday on what I'd been up to lately.  That didn't happen obviously haha I literally stared at my laptop screen for I don't know how long and typed nothing.  I did however smash my funny bone against a piece of furniture while I was putting a jumper on..  My word that hurt.  So much.  I may have let out a few juicy swear words, and then told my family that I wouldn't be apologizing for what I had said.  But I did end up apologizing and crying. A lot.

For uni I had this thing called The Happening which happened on Friday.  It was an activity for the my studio class at uni which is aimed to help us for our second assignment.  I had done this activity last year, but it was nothing compared to this year!! I don't want to go into heaps of detail with what happened in this post, but if anyone wants to know about it, just ask in the comments and I'll be more than happy to write about it!  I did cook some cracking vegetable kebabs and they were also voted as the best dish eaten so just saying haha

Mum and I also made some chocolate cupcakes and also a simple cake of some sort..  Can't remember but they both tasted DELISH!!!  I'm jealous of some of my friends where they can just go into the kitchen and make something whereas I need a recipe..  I think if I had my own kitchen and bought ingredients myself I'd dabble around more but I don't want to burn the house down hahaha!!

Last thing!  TUMBLR!  I know I'm so late to the party and am still going "ah what do I do" but some of the images that pop up in my dashboard are just amazing!  I love how I can find inspiration from these sites!  GO INTERNET!

 I've always dreamed of living in a terrace house, how cute!!!  Also, you can find me here!! If you want, you don't have to !!!

But, I'm off to have some tea and also watch The Block!  It's kitchen reveal on today and the standard is preeeeeety high!  No kidding as I am typing this, I have just seen my favourite kitchen EVER revealed on The Block!  And I because it's only being shown on the tv now there aren't any photos of it yet online!!! Timber and dark tops and copper it just classic and for me perfect!  I'll try and find a photo and probably include it in another post!

Until next time, keep smiling :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx