Wednesday, 3 September 2014

September & Spring!

Hey everyone!!

September is here!?  Where is the year going?  Seriously, 2014 is flying by!  

Semester 2 finishes in mid October officially but there is an exam period after that.  I don't have exams thankfully with my degree but do have an assignment to submit and present during that time which will be fun!  And then I have a few months off before university starts in the new year!

But the best thing about it being September is that..... drum roll please...

SPRING IS HERE!!!

I was outside bright and early this morning (9am is early and I may or may not have still been in my pjs...) and was just thinking that all the flowers will be out in force and the colour and smell they'll produce will be amazing!  Although I love flowers and nature and being outside, I'm not particularly a fan of bugs and bees and all that so I'll have a little problem whenever I want to go outside haha!
I'm looking forward to having warmer weather!  Even though I could star in a vampire movie with how tan I am, still looking forward to spending some time outside and not freeze!

I was also wondering, if there was a particular type of post anybody would like to see here?  Any suggestions within reason, feel free to throw them out there!

Anyway, until next time, keep smiling :) :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx