Saturday, 20 September 2014

Travel Dream #5 - Yosemite National Park

Hey there!

I realise that I haven't posted a travel dream lately.... So today I present you with.......

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK!!

Now I will admit I had never heard of this park until I played a piece of music called Yosemite Autumn a good few years back..  I have to say it is truly one of my favourite pieces I have ever played in my life!!  And one piece that I will continue to play even when I'm old and my fingers aren't working like they are today hahaha

So from when we were given that piece and when I got home from rehearsal I looked up Yosemite National Park and was just wowed but how stunning it was!   I love nature and being outside (although not a fan of bees ahha) and I don't know whether I would be able to but I would just love to visit this beautiful place and just down in some place quiet and play Yosemite Autumn.



Even now as I'm typing this I'm listening to Yosemite Aututm!  If you want to hear it you can listen to it here!  Let me know what you think of the piece if you do listen to it!  Have you ever listened to a song which reminds you of a specific place you've been to?   I'd love to know!

Once again sorry for the lack of posts!!

Until next time, keep smiling!! :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx