Saturday, 25 October 2014

Hard Work = Chuffed Feeling

Hiya everyone!

Last night as I was trying to fall asleep, well maybe I should say this morning seeing as I went to bed near 1am but moving on, I couldn't help but have a positive thought about how I'm progressing with my studio assignment.  And to be honest I am damn chuffed.

The assignment isn't finished, I still have some drawings to complete, a model to finish and the produce a document ready to print.  I have a few days to prepare a speech for the presentation but I also have to finish my final history assignment in that time so woo yeah going to be fun!  I already have notes on my design, so all that needs to happen is me organise them and hope I have enough stuff to talk about for 5 minutes!!


I have pushed myself so hard this semester and I am really very proud of myself.  I've learnt ArchiCAD and Photoshop with the help of Alannah, YouTube videos and many late nights and I'm no where near a professional but I am so proud of myself.

I've worked hard and I feel chuffed!  Although, I will be sleeping in on Friday hahah sooooo tired!

Until next time, keep smiling!! :) Toodle pip!! xx

PS!! Come and say hello!!! :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx