Saturday, 11 October 2014

Hog's Breath Cafe Birthday Dinner

Hi there :)

A little while ago it was my best friends birthday!  I won't say how old Alannah turned (love youuuu if you're reading this Alannah xx) but to celebrate we went out to dinner at Hog's Breath Cafe with some friends!  The Hog's Breath Cafe in Launceston is relatively new, I think it's been there for about a year, I could be completely wrong but I have wanted to eat here for so long so I was quite excited!

Hog's Breath is apparently quite good at doing great steaks... So I got a Chicken Caesar Salad.  And you can't eat there without getting the Hog Tail Fries and because I just wanted something simple I got the ones with tomato and barbeque sauce!  I was going to order a steak but honestly I felt like saving money haha and felt more comfortable eating a salad!  And the salad had bacon too so how could I say no??


Just going to out it out there, I couldn't finish everything.  But wow did it taste good!  Definitely one of my favourite salads I've eaten!  And those curly fries?!?!? Oh em gee.

We also had some desert.  I have never felt so torn about eating desert before.  It was so rich, but there was no way that I would have been able to finish it!  I thought the guy who brought it out to us was being cheeky when he said good luck, now I see what he said it!


This was actually Alannah's desert, I didn't take a photo of mine but woah feeling slightly sick looking at it.  It definitely needed more strawberries and waaaaaay less chocolate!  I love chocolate but didn't want to be near chocolate after eating this.  Needless to say, I didn't finish it.



These two ladies, Alannah in the middle and Nicole on the left, are two of my favourite people and uni would have been very boring without them!  And also we didn't mean to front up wearing the same sort of clothing haha but it makes a cracking photo.

Even though I've already said this Alannah, I hope you had an awesome birthday I love you lots and lots and we need to go back to Hog's Breath again haha but not buy any desert!

Until next time, keep smiling :) :)

PS!! Come and say hello!!! :) x
Twitter | Instagram | Google+ | Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx