Monday, 6 October 2014

'I Made It'

Hiya :)

Facebook produces some very interesting content when scrolling through your news feed... There are cute things, weird things, creepy disgusting things which honestly make you wonder why people would watch that sort of thing (I am cringing as I type this, ugh yucky)!  

But then you'll scroll and see a photo or post and stop and go "wow" and then ponder for a while about that photo and then like the photo and continue scrolling.  And then if you're me your mind will be still thinking about that photo but you've scrolled for so long that the Facebook app crashes (always happens) and all you really want to see is that one photo that caught your attention but you can't find it until you decide it would be a smart idea to look through your activity log to find the photo instead of scrolling....

Presenting the said photo:


I don't know if this is just me, but I've never really been able to picture my future clearly.  In school we'd have to sit there and say what we wanted to be doing in a years time, five years time, ten years time, you get the picture!  My future always just seems fuzzy.  It's not that I don't think I have a future, just that I'm very unsure if that makes sense...

But when I saw this photo a part of me clicked and I was like "oh!" and had the bright idea (hehehe) to write a blog post about it!

1.  Get my drivers license.  Driving isn't my strong point.  I can drive (honest), it's just a massive confidence issue for me!  So that day I have my license and can drive myself places will be a good day!

2.  Graduate university.  My time at university hasn't been sunshine and daisies and happy times!  For the most part I haven't enjoyed it and disagree when people say those years at university will be the best years of your life.  I can't wait to have my degree and honestly not have to spend time in that building!  As much as I think the building is awesome in it's design, the memories kind of ruin it for me.

3.  Have a place to call my own.  I love living with my family but I having friends who have a place of their own and get to decorate it to their taste really makes me jealous!  I love interior design (obviously haha) and can't wait for the day when I get to make a place my own :) ho

4.  Get a job.  I know that I've entered into a job field that is going to be tough to secure a job and I've accepted that I'm going to have to move away from home to get a job...  Insert face which is both sad and happy!  It'll be a new adventure to look forward too!

5.  Have a family.  It's a simple one and I honestly don't know what to write here.  Basically the photo above.

These are just some of the things that will make me think 'I've made it' :D

Hope you enjoyed this post!  What are the moments in your life where you think you will say 'I made it' I'd love to know!!

Until next time, keep smiling!! :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx