Wednesday, 15 October 2014

Late Hello To October

Hiya :)

I know we are already way into October but it's fashionable to be late to the party right?


HELLO OCTOBER!! No not the beautiful blog called Hello October, although I absolutely love reading her blogs and watching her videos.  Suzie is just gorgeous and gah I have massive hair and everything envy!!

But back to the month that is October!  It's crunch time at uni with only around two weeks left and the semester is finished with 2014!  SCARY!  I have two assignments to finish and annoyingly on the day which I have to present a studio assignment worth 65% (I am calm.) I also have to submit an assignment for my architectural history unit.  Going to be a great day that one will be.

Even though I am kind of terrified to present I'm also excited as I'm so happy with my design and how it's progressing!  All that needs to be done is tweak two final things on my floor plan and then basically render a whole heap of drawings!  I'm doing all my perspectives in watercolour and was a little nervous to show my tutor one I had done two nights ago but she loved it!  Was quite funny as it was on normal printer paper not actual watercolour paper but I won't complain!  All I'll be doing with the section is take shots from my archicad file an print that onto A3 normal paper, trace that onto some yellow trace then gently trace that onto some watercolour paper and go from there!

And then I have to make a model as well, and draw some details, and a few other things.......  Oooof so much to do so little time!  Social life will be basically nothing over the next week or so!

But on the bright side when I finish this semester, I'll have a just under a month to relax before results are released and then another few months before I have to go back to uni again!  And also Christmas is fast approaching!  Christmas decorations are slowly creeping into stores and it's only October!! CRAZY!!

Until next time, keep smiling :)

PS!! Come and say hello!!! :) x
Twitter | Instagram | Google+ | Bloglovin'

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving the fact christmas is near and the shops are filling up with christmas things! It's so exciting. I can't believe how quickly this year is going. Good look tweaking and getting things how you want, it will all be worth it in the end!
    Love, Jessica x
    http://jembubble.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This year is going way too fast for my liking haha thank you, slowly getting there :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx