Friday, 17 October 2014

Polyvore Living Room

Hey there :)

Of all the websites which I love, Polyvore has to be up there with my absolute favourites!  I remember a few years I was just searching the internet for outfit ideas on Pinterest, Polyvore kept popping up so I went over and saw what the fuss was all about.  And about a year ago I decided to make myself an account and I haven't looked back since!

I've always had written in the little profile bit that I was an interior design student but I had never plucked up the courage to post a home set.  And it wasn't until I received a message that I thought, why not!?  I usually try to create sets of what I'd like to wear or in this case a room which I would like to live in and I love it just not the price tag!!!


I have a weakness for timber so no surprises that the coffee table here was selected!  If anyone is on Polyvore come and say hey!  You can find me here if you ever get bored haha!

What is your ideal living room?  Let me know in the comments!

Until next time, keep smiling :)

PS!! Come and say hello!!! :) x

2 comments:

  1. Love the canvas, perfect for this Autumn season!

    Nivii x
    Nivii's Diary | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd be perfectly happy to have this room in my future home!! x

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx