Friday, 10 October 2014

The Love of Doors

Hey there!

I'm currently scrolling through Pinterest looking for ideas of what to do for my kitchen wall in my studio project for university!  FUN STUFF!  And looking through the Architecture section on Pinterest (my favourite) the amount of doors which popped up was crazy but I am not complaining!

Here are just some of the amazing doors which I came across!  Enjoy! :)









All of these images and other Architecture related images which I find inspiring can be found here on my Pinterest board!  Feel free to check it out!

Aaaaaand I've got to get back to designing this kitchen!  Only have to make a cubby house type interior for my private dining and look at reworking the kitchen so it has more of a connection with the private dining area!  Good fun day :)

Until next time, keep on smiling :) :) :)

PS!! Come and say hello!!! :) x
Twitter | Instagram | Google+ | Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx