Monday, 3 November 2014

Polyvore | Work Station

I believe I am the Queen of Procrastination.. I''m meant to be tidying (my mess from the last few weeks of uni have spread across the house) but here I am typing away! 

HEY HEY HEY!

I thought I would share another home set which I had created on Polyvore a little while ago, one which I do quite love and wish I had the money to have a room like this in my future home!


Presenting probably my ideal work station!  I love warmth in materials and when I saw a few of these pieces I did get a little excited.  I can just see myself working away here, and probably getting distracted but hey it's the thought that counts haha!

What would your ideal work station look like?  Also semester 2 for 2014 has just finished for me so fingers crossed I'll be more active! :)  

Until next time, keep smiling :) :) :) x

PS!! Come and say hello!!! :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx