Sunday, 16 November 2014

Stress Less!

Everyone stresses.  Whether it is over something big like results for uni and school or something small like not remembering if there is any Vegemite left... Yes I stress when there is no Vegemite, what can I say?  I love me some Vegemite!

I will be the first to admit that I stress way too much.  And even now that I'm on holidays I am stressing up a STORM. Not the best thing to do in your holidays but there are a few things that are helping me get through it!


I like to dance to my choice of music.  At the moment I had had McFly on replay for AGES!  I'm lucky in the sense that I don't get bored of songs and I absolutely love their music so no problems for me!  But when I can, and when I think no one is watching, I dance.  My dancing abilities are amazing.  I feel that is important to point out.  I have all the moves.

Reading also calms me down, even though I have lost a book (hello stress) I love to just find a place to sit and read through a magazine or blog posts.  Being outside is amazing as well.  I am so lucky with where I live.  No one is over looking you, there is grass and trees and everything just smells of nature.  There are birds chirping and sheep doing their thing and I just love it.  Minus the bees haha being outside in the fresh air, is just an instant calm for me :)

Also with it being holidays, means there are no assignments to do, no lectures to attend, no deadlines to meet...  Basically it means I can spend time with my friends and family and the topic of conversation is hardly ever uni.  Us being us the topic of uni will always pop up but to be honest it usually isn't that positive and I am not going to type out what we talk about!  What happens in those conversations stays in those conversations!

But myself and a few friends went a played a few games of laser tag.  I've only played it once before and wasn't amazing but boy was I crap this time when I played it!  Came last both times!  But did have the 3rd best accuracy so I'll just keep telling everyone that haha I had a lot of fun though and did a bit of exercise while I was at it!

Probably one random way of calming me down was doing the dishes.. Yep, you heard right.  I open Spotify and play some music (no guesses, McFly) and just wash away.  Dancing and singing takes place naturally haha


Hope everyone is doing well :)

Until next time, keep smiling :) xxx

PS!! Come and say hello!!! :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx