Thursday, 27 November 2014

The Liebster Award

Hey there!

So the other day I woke up and saw that the lovely Bria Lou from  Lou's World had nominated me for the Liebster Award.  THANK YOU!!  Honestly pretty cool thing to wake up to (also never happened before haha) and yes thank youuuu :)  To be frank, I had never heard of the award before, but I think it is an amazing way for everyone to be introduced to other blogs!



The fun rules:
1.  Post the award on your blog,
2.  Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and link back to their blog,
3.  Write 11 random facts about yourself,
4.  Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve the award and have less than 500 followers,
5.  Answer 11 questions posted by whoever nominated you and ask your nominees 11 questions.

11 random facts about me:
1.  I adore the rain,
2.  I currently have McBusted/McFly on repeat,
3.  I was swimming champion for my grade for my 3 final years at high school,
4.  I don't like when people sing Happy Birthday to me,
5.  Bacon, asparagus, mushroom, tomatoes and sweet potato are my diet (not literally but you know),
6.  I am the QUEEN of procrastination,
7.  I don't like watching animal documentaries,
8.  I love that I was part of the 'Harry Potter Generation',
9.  Don't like feet,
10.  I'm not a morning person,
11. I'm witty according to my friends.

Questions from Lou's World:
1. How did you get your blog name?
It's my given name and then my second middle name :)

2. Apple or Android?
Apple, bit attached to my iPhone!

3. Do you wear make-up?
When I'm at home no, but if I have to go out I do, but it's nothing spectacular!

4. What are your top 3 favourite movies of all time?
Any of the Harry Potter movies!  But The Holiday, The Little Rascals and 27 Dresses

5. Who if your favourite blogger with under 200 followers?
I really love one day in my heels! Her posts are amazing!  You should all check her out!

6. Who is your favourite YouTuber with under 500,000 subscribers?
Hannah Maggs!  Her little family is adorable and first thing I do on a Monday is watch her new video!

7. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
Honestly that you can be connected with people on the other side of the world

8. If you had to live in a fantasy world, which one would it be?
Uhm Harry Potter.  Easy.  They have Quidditch.  I need that in my life!

9. What if your favourite season and why?
Autumn because my birthday falls in it!  And also the colours, favourite colour palette!

10. What do you want to achieve by the time you're 20 years older than you are now?
Oh wowwww uhmmmm I would love to have my own business, something based around interior design or just design in general.  Little family and also would love to have travelled around the world a bit!

11. What are your favourite posts to write and read?
I'm not really fussed with what I write and read.  I will sit down and anything (apart from it it's someone hating on a person), I just love to read!   I don't have a favourite type of post to write, if I'm not happy with the topic I won't type anything....  I haven't written that many posts so will have to get back to you on that one hahaa!

My questions:

1.  Ultimate birthday party theme?
2.  If you had someone to play you in a movie of your life who would you pick?
3.  Morning or night?
4.  If you could have any colour hair what would it be?
5.  Mac or PC?
6.  What is your favourite Christmas song?
7.  Dream job?
8.  What is your go to dance move?
9.  Favourite social media platform?
10.  What quote means to greatest to you?
11.  If you could have a chat with anyone (alive of passed away) who would it be and why?

My nominations (in no particular order!):

Courtney Says What

Please go and click on all the blogs above and read what they have to say!

Thank you again to Bria Lou for nominating me :) x

Until next time, keep smiling :) xx

PS!! Come and say hello!!! :) x

4 comments:

  1. Hiya! Thank you for the nomination, i'll let you know when mine is live :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! That's cool! :) can't wait to see your post! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the nomination!
    xx
    Taylor

    petite-rouge.blogspot.com (previously Roaming the Racks)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome! Really sorry if I got your blog name wrong!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx