Sunday, 23 November 2014

Thinking About Blogmas!!!

It's the most wonderful time of the year.....

Hey there!

Christmas is practically right around the corner, 32 days to be exact (for me anyway) !!  I am excited!

From spending a great deal of my time on YouTube I know there is a little thing called vlogmas and when I first started this blog, I remembering thinking that if I was still blogging by Christmas, I would consider having a crack at it!  I've been reading through previous Blogmas posts and am really quite inspired!


I'm also from Australia (if you didn't know) and we are currently in Spring at the moment and when it's Christmas we'll be in summer and it will be stinking hot!

Someday I would love to have a 'white Christmas' someday...  I've only been to the snow a few times, and loved it!  Apart from when I had snow chucked down the back of my little snow suit.....  Didn't like that very much haha!

But yes, I am hoping to do blogmas leading up to Christmas!  I've already jotted down some post ideas I would like to include, so keep your eyes peeled for those!!  I also do want to say sorry in advance if Blogmas is a flop for me, but I am determined for it to not be!!

I hope wherever you are in the world, you're well and thank you for reading :)

Until next time, keep smiling :) :) :) xx

PS!! Come and say hello!!! :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx