Monday, 1 December 2014

Blogmas Day 1: Hello December!



December is actually here.  Not sure how I feel about this to be honest...

I've officially finished uni for 2014 passed everything!!! WOOOO YEAH!  I was absolutely freaking out when I went into uni with Alannah to get our grades for our last assignment, honestly felt like I was going to be sick.  Also very stupidly I had said to Alannah if I passed history I would eat a chilli.  And I dislike hot food with a passion, so smart move Emma!  Either way, ate 80% of a chilli last night.  Uneventful.  Was the most boring event.  No crying or sweating or dying or complaining from me.  Alannah was disappointed :P !!

I've had a very lazy day today and I blame the weather!  It's summer (FINALLY) and I live in Australia and majority of the days leading up to today have been brilliant!  Sunshine and warm weather, it's been amazing!  However today, no sunshine was to be had.  Insert very sad face.  Woke up to a massive roll of thunder!  Scared the crap out of me!!  Alannah and myself were going go to go out and get a coffee but literally started pouring with rain just as we had finished getting ready.  I love the rain don't get me wrong but what a way to bring in December!

After we had something for tea and when the weather cleared up slightly (sky was still producing 50 shades of grey) we went for a walk along the Tamar River and being healthy people decided to get some ice cream from the Levee Food Co.  Alannah got caramel and macadamia while I was adventurous and opted for chocolate.  Was delicious!  We only asked for one scoop but I wish I asked for half a scoop, the serving was very generous!


Probably looked a little weird.. I was wearing sports tights and we went a bought some ice cream..  I reckon it was about a 2.5km walk there and back and we didn't dawdle so good little work out for us!  Alannah had never been down to the Seaport before so was nice to show her around while she is still down here!

Has been quite an uneventful day to be honest but really good to spend it with Alannah :)

Hope you are having a beautiful day wherever you are! :)

Until next time, keep smiling :) xx

PS!! Come and say hello!!! :) x

4 comments:

  1. Sounds great! Congratulations! This post got me a little excited as I'll be going to uni in Australia next year. ;)

    www.jeannechristinemarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you!! :) That's awesome! Where abouts will you be studying if you don't mind me asking? x

      Delete
  2. :)! Was a great walk with great company ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) :) I'm coming over again soooooon! xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx