Wednesday, 10 December 2014

Blogmas Day 10: Turn Down for 2014

Hey hey hey!

Today I watched the YouTube Rewind video for 2014.  While watching it, it struck me that there are only 21 days left of 2014.  21 days.  This makes me a little nervous.  While 2014 (I keep going to write 2013 for some reason) has had many downs the positive moments do 100% come out on top! 


One thing that hasn't improved in 2014 are my skills on the internet... So don't have a clue if I've done that right so I'll chuck a link to the video HERE for all to take a look at if you haven't seen it already!

I personally love YouTube.  It's given countless voices a platform to create content on whatever tickles their fancy :) and also provides me with a spectacular way to procrastinate...

Also seeing as the festive season is upon us, I also thought I should begin the (late) process of making my room a but festive.  I annoyingly couldn't find the little tree I wanted to set up in my room, desperately need to find it tomorrow!  I did however, find these lights I've had for a while and put them on my bedhead :)

 
Is my room Tumblr yet?? haha

Until next time, keep smiling :) xx

PS!! Come and say hello!!! :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx