Thursday, 11 December 2014

Blogmas Day 11: Favourite Christmas Songs

Everyone has their favourite Christmas song.  I personally love them but do feel for people working retail or any job type this time of year and the good old songs are being pumped through the speakers constantly!  And I thought I would share with you some of my absolute favourite songs for the Christmas season!


1.  Michael Bublé - All I Want For Christmas Is You


2.  Michael Bublé - It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas


3.  Keith Harkin - Last Christmas


4.  Damian McGinty - Winter Wonderland


5.  Damian McGinty - Our First Christmas Together


6.  Band Aid 30 - Do They Know It’s Christmas? (2014) 

These are just some of my favourites!  What are yours?  Let me know!  Also, I have found the little tree I've been looking for!!!  There will be a post on how I've decorated bits of the within the week or so depending on how a few things go!!

Hope December is treating you all well :) xx

Until next time, keep smiling :) xx

PS!! Come and say hello!!! :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx