Tuesday, 23 December 2014

Blogmas Day 23: Little Christmas Decorations

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE EVE!!

One of this things I dislike the most about studying interior is when people find out and when it gets to Christmas time, this sentence always pops up in conversation "oh your house must look beautiful inside with all the decorations!"  ahahahahahah yeah no.  While my family does celebrate Christmas, we don't really bring out a lot of decorations.  Yes there would be a Christmas tree, wreath, stockings and a few items on the mantel piece and around the room, but I don't know what people except I've done inside the house?!  There isn't any snow, or Santa sitting with is reindeer, we don't have mistletoe strategically placed, our home just really looks the same, just with a few Christmas additions!

This year however as we've all been sick and the dust wouldn't help, Christmas decorating hasn't been at the top of the list of priorities.  I have set up a little tree which will be put on the wood box in the sitting room and have also done some small things in my room and thought I would share them with you!  Enjoy! :)













Essential to give your phone a little Christmas touch too......  Swoons over Harry Judd.

And yes, the tree isn't a real one..  But we've had this one since I can remember, even before I was born I think...!  Quite fond of it :)

Fun fact, the little silver start type decoration on the tree was actually made by either my brother or myself, when we were little :)  we have a box somewhere will all these decorations we've made when we were younger, got some cracking decorations in there!

Hope the Christmas season is treating you all well!  Have you got all your shopping done??!

Until next time, don't get your tinsel in a tangle and keep smiling :) xx

Until next time, keep smiling :) xx

PS!! Come and say hello!!! :) x

2 comments:

  1. hope you had a nice christmas!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle // bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My family had a really nice quiet day :) was lovely! Hope you had a great day too :) Em xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx