Thursday, 4 December 2014

Blogmas Day 4: Cool Hair Colours

Hey there :)

For a long time now I have really been loving pastel and fun bright colour trend for hair.  I'm not sure whether I'd ever do it myself, but knowing me I'll be at my hairdressers and say "hey lets pop a bit of purple in today!"  So I thought I would share with you some pics which excite me loads!




 All images are from Pinterest and can be viewed within this board!

I sometimes think you have to have a certain personality to pull off having colours like these in your hair and to be honest not sure whether I have it but maybe I do...?  The most adventurous I've been with my hair was for my birthday this year...  I actually loved it!  I had my hair coloured about a week before my birthday and ah LOVE!  I haven't dyed my hair since, just letting it grow out for the time being :)


What colour do you think would suit me?  Be awesome to have your thoughts!!

This photo brings back memories!  Went to a Celtic Thunder concert and met Keith Harkin and Neil Byrne!!!!!  I did a post about it as well, you can check it out here if you want :) 

I haven't been up to much today, sat around the house in my onsie really while it poured with rain really.  Haven't been feeling too well today either which isn't good because I can't afford to get sick! :(

Until next time, keep smiling :) xx

PS!! Come and say hello!!! :) x

2 comments:

  1. Those hair colours are all so gorgeous, don't think i'd be brave enough to suit any though! i think you'd really suit a green/blue colour!

    alexandrakaty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually wanted to have green put through my hair when I was in high school! Might have had something to do with me being in the green sport team haha Em xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx