Friday, 5 December 2014

Blogmas Day 5: Weather Update and Christmas Jumpers

Ello ello ello!

When you think of Australia and Summer what comes to mind?  Sunshine?  Heat?  Normally I would agree with you.  However, my summer has been far from sunny.  Rain, clouds, rain, wind did I mention rain?  Oh yeah we have been rained on something crazy!  Well where I live, it's been raining quite a lot....  I love the rain don't get me wrong but from what I can remember this is shaping up to be the coldest December!


So with all this cold weather, I haven't exactly been able to crack out the summer wardrobe.  And I felt, seeing as this is probably the closest I'll ever get to it snowing at Christmas time in Australia I might as well feast my eyes on those gorgeous Christmas jumpers!  I've been internet window shopping on ASOS and these are some of my favourites!

                                               Jumper 1                                                                           Jumper 2

                                             Jumper 3                                                                           Jumper 4

                                          Jumper Dress 5                                                                       Jumper 6

                                          Jumper 7                                                                                 Jumper 8

I would be perfectly happy to wear any of these!  Had to include the Harry Potter one I found a few days ago!  Am considering buying it, everyone loves a Christmas/Harry Potter jumper :D

Also looking at the jumpers for the lads.  I would wear the heck out of a lot of them!!  I find that I actually love the prints which are on the tee for guys these days.  I don't know, the fabric feels nicer and they are comfortable to wear!!

I honestly get super jealous when I see blog posts and vlogs with people wearing Christmas Jumpers!  I think this just means I need to have a Christmas in England or some place where it isn't summer!!  I also don't think they're ugly!  What do you think?  Do you wear Christmas jumpers?

Until next time, keep smiling :) xx

PS!! Come and say hello!!! :) x

6 comments:

  1. That Harry Potter inspired Christmas jumper is amazing! I know someone that would love that.
    xx

    www.kirstytalks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Harry Potter one is my absolute favourite haha Em xx

      Delete
  2. I love the harry potter one! If you ever come to the UK I will get you loads of Christmas Jumpers aha! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hoping to come to the UK in a few years time!! Would be awesome! Em xx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. So cute hey!? You have a beautiful blog too :) Em xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx