Sunday, 7 December 2014

Blogmas Day 7: Chistmas Tag

Hellooooo! 

I think it's clear that Christmas is fast approaching.  So why not do a Christmas Tag?!


1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?
I absolutely love Elf and The Holiday!  Elf was on the other week and I cannot express how excited I was!  It's one of those movies that just put you in a good mood!  Also I'm not sure whether this an actual Christmas movie, but I do remember this being shown at Christmas time, but The Magic Pudding!  It's based off a story by Norman Lindsay and if you can watch it, I really recommend it!  
 
2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
My family opens our presents on Christmas morning :)  

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory? 
This is going to sound really odd but I don't have a favourite memory, they've all been my favourite as I've got to spend it with my family.  I do fondly (lol that word) remember when I was little and I'd gotten a Banana in Pyjamas VCR (talk about old school) and I was very excited about this.
 
4. Favourite festive food?
Also going to sound odd to some but my family doesn't put on a massive feast, we usually just make our favourite dish and that changes every year.. But I did love to prepare chocolate dipped strawberries with my nan :) 

5. Favourite Christmas gift?
I honestly have no clue for this one.  I know I had always asked for a pet (something other than a goldfish) and was given a rose for Christmas.  It was beautiful as they go and was a good learning experience haha if you get what I mean!
6. Favourite Christmas song?
Michael Bublé.  Hope that is an acceptable answer haha!  I'm not ashamed to say I listen to his Christmas all through the year, cannot get enough of it!  Also Celtic Thunder does some absolutely beautiful Christmas songs, aaaaaaand I also listen to them quite a lot!!

7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
I like to watch Carols by Candlelight!  As far as I can remember it's always been broadcasted across Australia and I always watch it, seeing as I live in a different state to where it is being held.
 
8. What tops your tree?
This depends!  We either have an angel or a star, but the little tree I put up in my room has a star :)
 
9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
When I was little I always wanted a horse...  I was going through that phase where all my friends wanted a horse as well haaha but more recently I've been asking for a skateboard.  Been on one a few times and it hasn't ended well haha lets just say I'm best friends with a concrete column!
 
10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?
Spending time with my family :)  I love my family end of story.  I don't want to offend but I feel people get so greedy when it's Christmas, and it's all about presents and how much stuff they got.  Whereas I don't care if I get gifts for Christmas, spending time with my family is all I ask for.

If anyone wants to do this tag, DO IT!!  You can answer the questions in a comment if you want!

Until next time, keep smiling :) xx

PS!! Come and say hello!!! :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx