Monday, 8 December 2014

Blogmas Day 8: Persistant Headaches

Hiya! :)

So you know when you wake up and get out of bed and know that you are going to achieve so much?  You've got your plan sorted.  You'll do your business, have something to eat for breakfast, continue the routine you normally follow daily and then carry on with the rest of your day and do everything that you wanted to do.  Don't you love days where everything goes to plan?  I wish my day was like that haha
This describes me perfectly.

I woke up, probably the earliest I've woken this holidays (8am.......) and I swear I looked like a vampire being shown garlic or light when I was trying to make breakfast...  Not a pretty sight haha and not long after I developed a headache which didn't understand the concept of personal space.  I didn't want to be anywhere near the headache but it's a persistent little bugger and is still there nagging or doing whatever a headache wants to do.

I've spent the day in my onsie which has the Australian flag on it, drank tea in a vegemite cup and scrolled my way through Tumblr while curled in a little ball and indulged in vegemite on toast... HASHTAG THE MOST PRODUCTIVE DAY EVER!

I wanted to put a few Christmas decorations around the house today but I the boxes would have just sat in the way and that would have caused problems!  Tomorrow I plan on having a little Christmas Tree up in my room :)  from the first Christmas I can ever remember, this little tree has been part of it and I have kind of grown attached to it.  The decorations remind me of my childhood, and now I am snorting with laughter as I remember how I nearly knocked the big tree over when I was trying to help decorate the tree.....

But I need to go and take of a face mask I currently have on at the moment!  Body Shop's Blue Corn 3-in-1 Deep Cleansing Scrub Mask :)  have only used it a few times but so far LOVING IT!!


Until next time, keep smiling :) xx

PS!! Come and say hello!!! :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx