Sunday, 21 December 2014

Blogmas Day Opps......!

Soooooooooo, hello!

Long time no blog!  I'm really sorry for not posting on here, but life got in the way :( my best friend Alannah has moved away so I wanted to spend time with her and then I got some sort of unfriendly lung infection.  Talk about great fun times!  So for over a week I've been coughing and not sleeping and generally not feeling well and decided it's better to get better again before I sit down and write a post!  I also couldn't really look at my computer or laptop screen without getting a headache so I had to take a break from blogging :(

I will be starting up with posts again, although I'm not sure whether I'll label them as Blogmas ones, but keep your eyes peeled for some new posts?

Also... 4 SLEEPS TO CHRISTMAS!! Crazy how fast December has gone!  Just think 2015 is basically here, oh man don't want to think about that!

Speaking of Christmas, here is a little Christmas Home Set which I made on Polyvore earlier today!  I haven't been able to decorate the house much as everyone has been sick and (the dust won't help anyone) why not make a simple little festive set?!


Once again really sorry about not being able to post, just needed to put health first!

Until next time, keep smiling :) xx

PS!! Come and say hello!!! :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx