Wednesday, 31 December 2014

Day 365...

It's here.  It is finally here.  The last day of 2014.



Day 365 out of 365.
2014 has been an interesting one to say the least.  Family, friends, university.  Life in general.  It's been a year to remember.

I started this blog in April.  I wanted to have my own space on the internet to express my thoughts and talk about anything and everything.  My own personal space on the brilliant thing that is the internet.  I never started this blog to have a massive following or become a big blogger or anything like that.  When I told some of my friends I'd started a blog, the first thing they said went along the lines of "oh think of all the freebies you could get!" ... Doing this whole blogging thing has never been about any of that.

I've always wanted to have my own space where I could sometimes ramble on about the oddest of topics.  There's only so much you can tweet about on twitter haha or post on intstagram!!

I've personally loved being introduced to more bloggers.  Whether that has been by people commenting on my posts or through Bloglovin', twitter or instagram!  The people you meet (via the power of the web), people who are on the other side of the world, people who I wouldn't have gotten to chance to meet (again, thank you internet) is all thanks to blogging.

I can't exactly say that I've been the most consistent blogger in 2014, but that's something I want to improve on in 2015.  I'd also really like to expand what I write about, push the boundaries and grow more confident with my writing!  I'd love to dabble in outfit posts, even though my wardrobe isn't that interesting, nothing wrong with seeing how it goes!

*as I'm writing this a massive ass bug type freaky looking insect thing decided to join me in the sitting room.  I would like to point out that I was very brave and kept my cool and did not freak out one bit!  I didn't hide under the table, that would have meant throwing my laptop haha long story short, bug is now chilling in the vacuum cleaner!*


Two minutes and then it'll be the New Year!  Hope you all have a wonderful night and look forward to see you all blogging next year!

Until next time, keep smiling :) xx

PS!! Come and say hello!!! :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx