Sunday, 28 December 2014

Love Monday!


Love Monday.  There is has been said.  I feel sorry for Monday, people give it such a hard time!
I personally love Monday.  It's the start of a fresh new week!!  What's not to love about that?  Although I do believe when I have a lecture at 9am on a Monday next year I may feel differently!!

Like I said Monday brings a fresh week for you to make your way through.  All those things you wanted to get done you can make a start!  I have a list of things I want to get started on tomorrow, mainly includes cleaning.... Lots and lots of cleaning!

I'm having a general clean up of my room.  I would really nice to actually use my desk for university next year so have a clear workspace will be essential!  And the drawers in my desk, oh goodness, they really need a clean!

I also want to go through all of my clothes and have a serious look at what I wear and what I don't wear, because if I'm not wearing items I am taking up space which could be better used and there are other people who could be making better use of the clothes than me!

Lastly my school and uni work.  I've kept all my school work throughout high school and college as well as university.  So that's about nine years of work!  All of my high school and college work is in about three boxes whereas my university work I have no idea, it is all over the place!  I have models, A1 and A0 panels of work rolled up, ridiculous amounts of yellow trace and A3 pages, too many history and technical readings and also a heft box I made in my second year.  And since I've made a few models, I have a lot of model making materials floating around the place and under my bed.

Oh under my bed, that's another story!

But seriously I don't get why people are so grumpy when Monday arrives, personally I prefer the week days to the weekend...  Is that normal?  Anyone else feel the same? Hehe

Until next time, keep smiling :) xx

PS!! Come and say hello!!! :) x I don't bite!!  And usually tweet nonsense, but hey it's fun!

4 comments:

  1. Yes, lets all embrace Monday!! I have to say, I can be negative on Mondays especially having a crazy day at work. But embracing it is the cure haha :) good for you tidying your room, wish I could do that haha.

    Emma Louise from theemmalouise.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I'm hopeless at cleaning my room! Always do the whole "oh lets look at everything" it's terrible!! Em xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx