Wednesday, 31 December 2014

My Year in Music

I use Spotify pretty much everyday.  I love music and Spotify has a lot of music!  And Spotify has been able to tell all of it's users what their 2014 sounded like and I checked mine out today!


This is my "So what kind of music are you into?" and I have clearly been listening to quite a bit of pop this year......


I had a good chuckle seeing this next one.  I have fallen in love with McFly during 2014 and wasn't really surprised to see them as my top played artist and album!  My top artists are McFly, 5 Seconds Of Summer, Harry Potter Soundtrack, Ed Sheeran and Jónsi, while my top albums were Memory Lane (The Best of McFly), x (Deluxe Edition), The Fault In Our Stars:  Music From The Motion Picture and Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone Original Motion Picture Soundtrack.


My top 10 track... And no surprises again that McFly are there four times..... I am not obsessed I promise!  I also didn't realise how much I listened to that Ariana Grande song...


And finally what artists I listened to most during the seasons.  I think the seasons are not as they actually are in Australia so it would actually be in Summer I listened to Jónsi, Autumn was 5 Seconds Of Summer, Winter I listened to Ed Sheeran and in Spring I listened to McFly.

Now I usually just listen to the top lists in Australia, but yesterday I listened to My Heart Will Go On about ten times in a row... Was meant to be a serious singalong but yeah that didn't happen!

I know not everyone uses Spotify, but if you do have you checked out what your year in music was like?  What's been your favourite music discovery this year?  I personally really loved TRXYE by Troye Sivan!  Let me know!! :)

I hope you all wherever you are have a safe and happy New Year!

PS!! Come and say hello!!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx