Saturday, 27 December 2014

Quick & Easy Breakfast Smoothie!

I am not exactly the brightest morning person our there and breakfast is never a fancy meal for me, usually consists of cereal or vegemite on toast!  However while I've been on holidays, and haven't had to be rushing around in the morning I've recently started making a smoothie for my breakfast and its simple but delicious!

You will need:

  • 1 banana
  • 200mL of milk
  • 1 Weet-Bix
  • 1 Teaspoon of honey
All you do now is pop the ingredients in a blender (I used a hand blender) and blitz away!  You can also add some ice in if you want it more chilled.


I've had this for a few mornings, and it's a nice change from cereal and toast!  And I feel like I'm more awake after having it too!!  I'm definitely going to be buying more fruit and experimenting with flavour combinations for more breakfast smoothies and smoothies/juices in general!

I hope you all had an amazing Christmas and had a beautiful day with your loved ones :)

Until next time, keep smiling :) xx

PS!! Come and say hello!!! :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx