Saturday, 31 January 2015

Instagram Diary | January

I am a big lover of Instagram.  I've been wanting to do an Instagram Diary on my blog for a while now but decided to wait for the new year to start!



~ A future home dream space ~ Daniel Radcliffe, because why not? ~ Black, white with green ~ "Summer" ~
~Alannah and myself ~ Banana smoothies are my FAVE ~ I'll have this thanks ~ Want to travel so bad ~
~Mini rant about music hehe ~ Discovered a love for hanging plants ~ Again "summer" ~ Flowers from tumblr ~
~ Happy Australia Day ~ Surname buddie Andy Murray ~ I uhm got stuck under my bed ~ Home goals ~

If you want and you don't have too you can check out my account here :) (@emmadaisy___) ;)

I'll be doing one of these near the end of each month so quite looking forward to that!  I don't think there is a label that you'd put on what I post.. It's a mixture of everything, and if you stalk my account you will see I did the whole "use whiteagram with every photo because I want to be cool" and one day just stopped because it got annoying haha

If you're on Instagram come and say hey or you could leave your username in the comments and I'll pop over!  Also what are some of your favourite Instagram accounts?  I'd love to know! :)

Until next time, keep smiling :) :)

PS!! Come and say hello!!! :) x

2 comments:

  1. Your feed is so cute! I totally agree with the whole borders thing, I used to drive myself nuts editing everything to the right size etc, now I just post what I like, and find instagram a lot more fun! :) my username is @hiraxs but I've followed you anyway :) xx

    - - Hira | http://www.theartofexisting.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha oh thank you! Yeah spent waaaaaay too much time worry what people thought of the photos, not good! Followed you back as well! And on your blog as well, love it :) :) Em xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx