Tuesday, 20 January 2015

The Book Of Love

If there is anyone who has a beautiful voice which I will never get tired of, that would be Rebecca Harkin.  She's the sister of Keith Harkin and her cover of The Book Of Love is one of my favourite songs.  It's originally performed by The Magnetic Fields and Peter Gabriel has also sung this, but I personally prefer Rebecca's cover!

Her voice sounds absolutely beautiful and Keith is singing backing vocals and their two voices combined equals four minutes and four seconds of magic.  This is definitely one song I'd love to hear live instead of listening to the videos people upload to YouTube!

 

The thing I love about Rebecca Harkin is she is a true talent and her voice just well it has the power to give me the tingles and not many musicians can do that!

Do you like her cover of the song?  Let me know!

I'm just going to spend the rest of my night listening to the Harkin siblings...  Good way to spend my time!

Until next time :) xx

PS!! Come and say hello!!! :) x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx