Friday, 30 January 2015

The Liebster Award (again!)

One of the things I love the most about the blogging community no matter what type of stuff you blog about, everyone is so polite and there are these little awards that go around and you get introduced to so many more amazing blogs.  The Liebster Award is all about promoting small blogs, blogs that have under 200 followers and I think it's wonderful for this little award to go around!  Strangely I've been nominated once before for this award, you can read it here if you'd like, but more weirdly enough I've been nominated again, three times and I am flattered that I've been nominated.

So I would like to thank Tori, Joanne and Innes for nominating me for the Liebster Award :) if you haven't already checked out their blogs please do :) they are lovely girls and all have beautiful blogs :)


Anyway rules are easy peasy!  Thank the blogger who nominated you (we all have manners here!), answer the questions given to you who nominated you, nominate eleven bloggers for who have less than 200 followers and notify them, create eleven new question for you to ask your nominees!

Questions from Tori :)
If you could change your name to anything you wanted, what would it be?
I really like my name haha but if I had to change it would probably be to wow I actually don't know, Eloise, I think that is a sweet name or Darcy! 
How many pairs of shoes do you own? 
13 or 14...  I don't know whether that is a lot or not that many haha 

What is another language that you would like to speak?
Polish and Croatian, I've got family from there and can speak like a tiny bit but would love to learn more!

What is your favourite album?
Of all time?  Would have to be Mylo Xyloto by Coldplay!  And currently I love TRXYE by Troye Sivan and also McBusted by McBusted! 
What are you most proud of in your life so far?
I think university even though I haven't graduated yet, I've stuck with it and haven't given up!
What is your natural hair texture? (eg. curly, straight, wavy, frizzy)
Combination between wavy and straight I would say!
Do you have a pet or have you had a pet in the past? What are they like?
I have had budgies and a few fish like goldfish and catfish.. We have chickens and a rooster now haha Rooster is called Olly after Olly Murs, I don't go near them, don't think they like me much haha
What is your favourite flavour of fruit juice?
It's not healthy one bit but all when I was little and even know there is an apple and blackcurrant juice.. It's aimed for little kids and I thank the makers for not changing the taste!  But pineapple and watermelon, that is delicious!
Chocolate or Vanilla?
Chocolate!  I don't eat much of it now but do love me some dark chocolate!
If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
Uhmm to be able to transport myself anywhere.. Like to be able to apparate like in Harry Potter.
You have three wishes. What do you wish for?
For people to stop being so selfish, for my family to have a stable and comfortable future and for people to be honest with themselves!
What is the one thing you can never have enough of?
My family and friends.  I love them to pieces and yep or music, can't imagine a world without music! 

Questions from Joanne :)

Where were you and what were you doing 5 hours ago?
Actually writing up blog posts!  Laptop club time by myself haha
What cheers you up?
My family and friends, and music :)
If you could be named after a city, state, or country, what would it be?
I love the name Sydney for a girl..  Might be going to Sydney later this year too which is exciting!!
What's the last book you read and what did you think of it?
I haven't finished it but Paper Towns by John Green!  I keep forgetting where I've put it and only just found it again but I am loving it at the moment!
Who's your favourite Disney princess?
Going to be very honest, haven't watched that many Disney films... PLEASE DON'T HATE ME!!  But I would say Belle, she loves books (like me) and also doesn't judge on appearance and looks for whats on the inside!
Describe your best friend in 3 words.
The.  Best.  Ever! 
What are 3 things you would consider your talents?
I can play the clarinet pretty well, I can make people laugh (sometimes and unintentionally in the wrong situations...), I make a mean toasted cheese sandwich.. I'm not sure whether people would call that a talent but yeah haha!
What's your dream job?
Something to do with interior design.  I have a dream of having my own business one day where I sell prints and graphics I've made myself and items to furnish your home with :)
The best thing about your country is...
The people.  Sure you get some interesting folk but for the most part, the people are amazing!
If you could be born again in your family but living somewhere else, where would it be?
I really like where I live haha! Uhm I've always wanted to live in the UK or Ireland, waaaaay before anyone realised how cool their accents were!  But somewhere in the country, or by the sea not in a populated area, I love the country!
Name a song that reflects your childhood!
Anything by Phil Collins, The Beatles or The Beach Boys :) that's the stuff I most remember us playing when I was younger!

Questions from Innes :) 


What do you like to write about on your blog?
Anything!  But I want to step out of my comfort zone more this year and expand with what I write about!
Tea or Coffee?
Oh i really don't know gah!  I'm starting to like coffee more because of the smell, so I'll go with coffee!
Favourite book you have ever read?
Harry Potter series hands down.  It was basically something that was constant while I was growing up, and I am so happy I was part of the Harry Potter Generation!
All-time favourite YouTuber?
This is so difficult!!  JacksGap I would say.  They were the first videos I ever watched on YouTube from a YouTube Creator.  I remember seeing Finns University Room Tour and kept thinking "why are you popping up as a recommended video?" I was watching X-Factor videos and music videos haha but I am so glad I clicked on the video.  I don't know how many minutes of my life I won't get back but I don't care.
Favourite season and why?
Autumn!  One because my birthday falls within the season and also the colours are spectacular!
Thing you do when you're feeling blue? 
I will either sit in my room and put music on, or go outside and look at the trees and our garden and just sit and watch and breathe and collect my thoughts!

Dream place to visit?
Ireland.  Funny around midnight last night I was on twitter and have scored myself a free coffee at this place in Northern Ireland ahah so I need to go over there!  I've just always wanted to go there, as well as Poland and Croatia and the UK!
Favourite cartoon character?
Winnie the Pooh.  I'm 21 and still love the original Winnie the Pooh not the animated version, I'm picky haha


Bath or Shower?
I shower, but I think I should treat myself to a bath once in a while to relax :)
Ideal day?
I like quiet days, spent with people I love.  I also like just sitting in my room with some music playing and having a good book to read :)
Favourite fruit? 
Oh banana or watermelon, they're my two ultimate fruits!

I would like to nominate:
Nicole
Helen
Charlotte
Nikki
Danielle
Kirsty
Danielle
Aiko
Juliana
Emily
Valerie

My questions :)
What tv show would you want to go on?
Favourite villian?
What is your ideal bedroom style?
If you could be told your future would you want to know?
Has your dream job changed from when you were little?
What is an unpopular opinion of yours?
What hair styling tool can you live without?
Favourite part about blogging?
Who is your spirit animal?  Or someone who inspires you?
What is your pet peeve?
How do you deal with spiders?

And there it is!  Quite a long post haha please go and check out all of the people I've nominated, they really have amazing blogs!

Hope you have all been well, I've had a little break from blogging, but everything will get back into the swing of things quite soon!

Until next time, keep smiling :) :)

PS!! Come and say hello!!! :) x


5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the nomination! These questions are great, I can't wait to answer them!
    Emily
    http://dreamuphappiness.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you're welcome! Can't wait to see your post :) Em xx

      Delete
  2. Great answers! And congrats! You have a lovely blog. x

    Hannie at // Chapters Like This //

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you heaps! Means a lot :) Em xx

      Delete
  3. Awesome answers! I also wish I could apparate, but I'd even settle for travelling by floo powder! xx

    http://selfexplana-tori.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx