Monday, 23 February 2015

A New Start

It has been a while.  Definitely has been quite some time since I've posted on here.  I'm the type of person who if the task they're doing they're not 100% happy with it won't go ahead and here on this blog, if I'm not feeling inspired to write something I won't post anything.  I have in the past and honestly they were terrible posts and not something I want to post so I've just had a little time away from my blog, just to clear my head, and have a new start!

I'm not the best when it comes to technology but I am making a determined effort to switch up the template of my blog, something I had probably said before but this time it will happen!  I've found a few which tickles my fancy..  Can I say that??  Either way I've found a few which I like the style of and now just to take the plunge and click where I need to click and I'll have a shiny new template!  I'm the silly person that is scared that she'll go to install a new template and some terrible thing will occur and I'll be sitting here going "oh bother, help" but I'm hoping that won't be the case because Google is a good friend of mine and I'll figure everything out!


Also today marked the start of semester 1 for my university.  Wooo yeah.  See how excited I am?  Honestly I am a little nervous as my best friend graduated last year and I've gone through university with her and it'll be extremely odd to not see her at uni :(  but I'm thinking it'll be good to kind of not know anyone in some units.  It'll be like a fresh start, a new start and I can smash this year out and show the tutors what I've got!

I was talking to Alannah earlier today and said this year at uni was going to be all about me.  By this I mean, I'm concentrating on my studies and not focusing on helping everyone out like I did in previous years.  It's in my nature to want to help people but it's hard when you help them so much and the only time they help you is when you're desperate and when they do help it's like 'really, that's how you're going to go about it?'.  I also really don't like when people only help you when you're on the verge of having a mental breakdown... I don't know if they get some sort of enjoyment out of seeing people not be able to complete a task.?  Not sure, weird.  I know in saying all of this I know I will help people but I have to put myself first if I ever want to finish this degree haha!

But this is a new year (even though the second month is nearly finished...) and a new semester, so for Emma, it's going to be a new start.

Until next time, keep smiling :) xx

PS!! Come and say hello!!! :) x

2 comments:

  1. Good luck to you Emma . I hope you enjoy your time in university
    Love your blog, hope to see you soon on my blog

    xx
    http://liveitcolorfully.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Really loving university this year :) your blog is awesome! Can't wait to read more of it :) Em xxx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx