Thursday, 5 February 2015

#BeABigSister | Daisie Smith

A few days ago YouTuber Daisie Smith uploaded a video called BE A BIG SISTER which you can view here :)



I though it was a great idea as a video and if you have less than two minutes to spare I really recommend you go and watch it!  I think it's beautiful that with the simple hashtag of #beabigsister you can give someone that motivation they need, and with it Valentine's Day just around the corner February can be not the best time for single people and there is an abundance of romance in the air.  And from personal experience, I know exactly how they feel.

If you want to get involved and bring a smile to someone's face, all you have to do is post on Instagram or Twitter your favourite quote and include the hashtag #beabigsister and you will find yourself surrounded by motivational quotes!


This is the quote I posted onto my Instagram and I will definitely be having this pinned up somewhere in my room!

Also you can check Daisie I'll leave links to her social places below:

Twitter:  @Daisie_Smith
Instagram:  @daisie_smith_

:) :) :)

Until next time, keep smiling :) xx

PS!! Come and say hello!!! :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx