Saturday, 28 February 2015

Shiny New Template!

Hello lovely people!

So a big step has been taken today.  I finally changed the template of my blog!  It's quite a daunting thing for me to do as I'm not the best person when it comes to technology but so far happy with how it is looking :) :)

I still have a few things to figure out and tweak (eg the top header bar) so please be patient while I figure out how to do everything!  But if you have knowledge in the blog tweaking area please please please please make yourselves known hehe would be hugely appreciated just to have some hinters and guidance on what to do and where to go!


I've also just gone back to university and so far it's going quite well!  Really love one of the units I'm enrolled in and will have a post up on what we did as it was definitely something I'd never expect to have to do haha very different from any of the units I've ever done at university!

Just a little post but hope you're all doing well!

Until next time, keep smiling :) xx

PS!! Come and say hello!!! :) x

4 comments:

  1. I love your new layout... it's looking very chic! Wish I could help but alas, I'm not very technologically minded!

    Glad you're enjoying uni x

    embrace-thedetours.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I love how it's just simple and clean! I'll figure out all technical stuff in time hahaha good learning experience! Em xxx

      Delete
  2. Really like the new design. It looks very professional and clean!
    Emily
    http://dreamuphappiness.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you! Was so glad I found it! Did see another but the reviews on it weren't that positive and there were heaps of glitches with it so glad I've been able to use this one :) Em xxx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx