Sunday, 1 March 2015

Instagram Diary | February

And it's that time of the month.... For my Instagram Diary!

I don't know whether it's just me but does any ever look back at their old photos and have a little cringe?  I will be the first to admit that I am a frequent user of Instagram and some of the stuff I posted I seriously wish I could go back and tell myself "really Emma?  You want to post that?" So for a while I've been deleting quite a few photos!


~ #BEABIGSISTER ~ Hair goals ~ Lazy afternoons on the couch ~ Ellie Goulding Love Me Like You Do ~
~ Insert caption for a selfie ~ How to annoy the fam with a recorder ~ Colourful terrace homes ~ Obsessing over flowers ~
~ Yes please ~ Trying to escape the sauna which is my home ~ The 'friendly' cat ~ Home from my first day back at uni ~
~ The headpiece I made in textiles ~

Recently I've seen a lot of posts and videos on Instagram about how to gain followers or how it's vital for the success of your Instagram account that you have a theme...  I honestly don't understand why people get so hooked up on how many followers they have or how many likes they get on a photo.  The amount of likes on a photo doesn't determine it's quality.  If that makes sense?  Be happy with the content and quality of what you're posting and not whether you've got likes or comments!

If you want you can check my account here @emmadaisy___ :)

Until next time, keep smiling :) xx

PS!! Come and say hello!!! :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx