Wednesday, 25 March 2015

Some Of My Favourite Instagram Accounts

There isn't a day that I don't go on Instagram.  I love posting photos, I love finding new people to follow and I also love the people you meet (in a sense) thanks to Instagram!  There are so many accounts which I absolutely love and I thought I'd share a few of them with you today :)

designseeds - I can't remember how I found this, but I just love how the predominant colours are drawn out of each photograph!  I used this as inspiration for data collection for a headpiece I made for my textiles class in uni :)


__________________________________________________________________________________

schadeshop - I'll be honest, this is essentially my ideal home style in an Instagram account.  It's clean and simple and just oh so lovely!  I just love white interiors and how crisp and fresh they are!  The photos make me want to travel so badly as well and discover new interiors across the world!


__________________________________________________________________________________ 

sophie_vine - Sophie was a contestant on a tv show called The Block (one of my fave shows) and her feed is just so lovely!  She's also a new mum to little little Van and can I just say cute baby alert!  I love seeing how she has styled her home as well as bubs room, I have a strong case of room jealousy!


__________________________________________________________________________________ 

mwestonart - Another account I found thanks to The Block.  When I first saw hew works I no kidding was speechless.  Easily one of the most stunning pieces of artwork I have ever seen.  The colours are amazing and each piece is just unique and simply stunning!


 __________________________________________________________________________________

harrypotterfilm - I'm sorry I had to include this.  I love Harry Potter.  #Always.  And there is nothing better than scrolling through your feed and something about your favourite book and movie series pops up!  I'm still waiting for my Hogwarts letter by the way.......


And there we have it!  Just some of my favourite accounts on Instagram!  If you want to check any of the out, I'll leave links to their accounts by their name and you can see for yourself why I love them!  And I may or may not be looking through the Harry Potter account as we speak....

Until next time, keep smiling :) xx

PS!! Come and say hello!!! :) x

5 comments:

  1. Love all of them :))
    Thank you for you beautiful comment on my blog sweety :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Not a problem, so glad to see you back :) Em xx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such pretty pictures on this blog! Do you take them yourself? :)

    www.cosmeticsandbump.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you!! Majority of them I take myself but others I've got from Pinterest of somewhere else :) Em xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx