Monday, 30 March 2015

The Versatile Blogger Award

When I came back home from Relay For Life I essentially crashed and didn't check any emails or anything to do with my blog and spent my time really on YouTube, hello good way to spend my time haha but when I did decide to do something productive with my time while lying in bed, I saw that I had been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Eve and also Innes!  Thank you ladies, and please go and check out both their blogs if you haven't already!!


The Rules:
  1. Thank the blogger/s who nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
  2. Tell your readers 7 facts about yourself.
  3. Nominate a further 15 blogs you have recently discovered.
 7 Facts About Me:
  1. I prefer swimming laps instead of the conventional swimming my friends prefer.  I personally don't see what's so exciting about just standing in the water.  I find swimming laps relaxing and I always feel so good after a good swim!
  2. I'm not the biggest fan of guided tours.  I'd much rather walk around at my own pace. 
  3. I really would love to have my own business one day which revolves around interior design.  Ever since being at uni, I've changed direction of what I initially wanted to head in (working in a firm) and now I want to be able to create my own products which people can have in their own home!
  4. I can play nearly any musical instrument I pick up, however cannot get the hang of the guitar!
  5. I rarely ever get bored of songs!  Unless I don't like the song then have fun trying to get me to listen to it without making a comment!
  6. I'd like to call myself Captain America's Australian Representative..  I think this really needs to be a position!  I also really LOVE Captain America!  Bought a males jumper just because it was a Captain America jumper, but can I just say how comfy it is!
  7. I want to design and build my dream home.  This has been a goal of mine since I was little!  I wanted to have a slide that connected all the floors haha

And here are the blogs I have recently discovered!  Please go and check them out and give them some love:

  1. All About Beauty
  2. Lily
  3. A Judge Less Life
  4. Emma
  5. Isabelle
  6. Cory U
  7. Katie Lilly
  8. Alexandra Louise
  9. Laura
  10. Chelsea Pearl
  11. Stephanie Jayne
  12. Hannah Delacour
  13. Hailey
  14. Hana Omar
  15. Desire4Beauty
Hope you are all having a lovely day wherever you are in the world!

Until next time, keep smiling :) xx

PS!! Come and say hello!!! :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx