Tuesday, 21 April 2015

1 Year of emmadaisy

One year ago, a girl called Emma was sitting on her bed listening to some music and doing a fantastic job of procrastination by typing out a little hello  post for her blog.......

So yes! Today marks a year that I've had this blog! *insert cheering and celebrated music* WOOOO YEAH!

I do remember when I wrote my first blog post and the little excited feeling I got them I clicked publish and then saw it all there on my little blog :) I also thought it was insane when I saw I was getting views from the other side of the world!  That is probably one of the things that have gotten me the most with this whole blogging thing - that people on the other side of the world can read my posts and we can all interact.  I've 'met' some awesome people over the way while I've been blogging and it has honestly been amazing!  Through this blog, Twitter and Instagram - I just think it is epic!!!

This is all of us :)  sorry I had to put this in, two of my absolute favourite things!!

Not that long ago I also hit 200 followers in Bloglovin' which I was so stoked with!  I never started this blog for the number of followers and so to hit 200 I was quite chuffed!  Told my mum and a few friends and they were proud!  

I'm sorry that I've be absent from the blogging world for a little while, university has turned hectic up another level and I've handed in a couple of assignments which have had to have my full focus and attention!  Tomorrow I'm handing in a group assignment which I did with another girl and far out, this has been a HUGE assignment!  Both individual and groups components to the assignment have caused my sleeping patterns so go out of whack and I'm very much looking forward to having a good nights sleep!  
But seriously to whoever has ever read my blog thank you.  It has seriously been an amazing year being in the blogging world and I look forward to many more to come!  Even though I still need to but out this coding business hahahha 

As always - until next time, keep smiling :) xx

& thank you all so much :)

PS!! Come and say hello!!! :) x

11 comments:

  1. Hey, how cool!! Happy one year!! *throws confetti*!! Glad I found your blog! <3 - www.domesticgeekgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thank you so much!! Haha love the confetti!! Em xx

      Delete
  2. Hey, how cool!! Happy one year!! *throws confetti*!! Glad I found your blog! <3 - www.domesticgeekgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your blog's birthday!
    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 1 Year Anniversary! Mine's is a couple of months away! I also thought the same when I could see other people on the other side of the world reading my blog - it's just so surreal and crazy!

    John | Shout John

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah I remember getting views from Poland and Brazil and was like woooooow it's so awesome how our blogs can reach the other side of the world!! Em xx

      Delete
  5. Cingratulations! I have the same feeling about people reading my blog all over the world. Whether or not they comment or follow me, it warms my heart to see that, for example, a lot of people in Russia take the time to read what I have to say. I wish you all the best in blogging!
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank youuu! Yeah I just think it's amazing! This is definitely a good thing about the internet haha Em xx

      Delete
  6. Congradulations on one year of bloging! I recently reached 200 on bloglovin too. You have a great blog, I'm following you now on bloglovin. Checkout my blog and if you like it follow me too. Let's keep in touch! :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks for your lovely comment and congratulations on getting 200 followers as well! I've followed you as well on Bloglovin'!! And I would love to :) Em xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx