Everyone has a Bucket List of sorts or a list of activities or experiences they would like to do in their lifetime. I've got one and it's probably something I'll share at a later date but recently I've been thinking of what I'd like to do right now - something which I could do in the next five minutes or day or week.
- Go for a run, walk or swim - nothing is better than going for a walk or run to clear your mind and I honestly really miss swimming. I was at the pool a little while back and although I didn't swim and just walked around the pool, I realised how much I miss being in the water!
- Read a book - being at university, I do a lot of reading. However it's not the type of reading I particularly enjoy haha! Technical manuals and learning about material properties is all well and good but I just want to sit down and read a good book which has nothing to with how much timber will shrink and expand!!
- Set up a tent - I don't mind whether it's a legit camping tent or make a tent in my room out of sheets and blankets. I a big kid ahahaa!
- Have a Harry Potter marathon - I haven't seen any of the movies in a good few months haha so I think it's time to re-watch them because it's essential to watch Harry Potter movies. Many times.
- Work on my textiles journal - This year I've been brilliant with keeping up to date with my journal but recently I've been putting majority of my time into one assignment and my journal as been put to the side so I want to give that a little love!
- Go somewhere to watch the sunrise or sunset - can you imagine the gorgeous photos that would come out of this?? I can't remember the last time I saw the sun rise up into the sky so I wouldn't mind seeing this again!
- Do some water colour drawings - this sort of combines with me wanting to work on my textiles journal because I want to do a simple watercolour front page for my journal!
- Have a relaxing bath - the amount of jealousy I have when I see people doing posts on having a relaxing bath and the products they use! I really wish there was a Lush where I live because their products look AMAZING and I'm really jealous haha I know you can buy stuff online but I'm the type of person who wants to see what they're buying before they actually buy it!
- Give my room a quick clean - nothing wrong with having a spring clean! Even though it's autumn here.... My room is getting a little cluttered and messy with me concentrating on uni work so need to sort this out!
- Have my laptop hurry up with updating and installing the update - I'm typing this out on my phone because when I went to turn my laptop on today to do my assignment I was told I needed to update my laptop. All well and good. No. Over an hour later and we're still waiting to be able to use the laptop!! HURRY UP I NEED TO DO MY ASSIGNMENT!!!!
And there you have it - 10 things I want to do. Can happily say, number 10 is ticked off haha now I can do my assignment! I also just want to say, I probably won't have many posts uploaded in the immediate future just with the assignments I've got due and other engagements I've got over the coming weeks. But I'll see what I can do!! :)
What are 10 things you want to do right now?? Let me know!!!