Saturday, 11 April 2015

10 Things I Want To Do

Everyone has a Bucket List of sorts or a list of activities or experiences they would like to do in their lifetime.  I've got one and it's probably something I'll share at a later date but recently I've been thinking of what I'd like to do right now - something which I could do in the next five minutes or day or week.

  1. Go for a run, walk or swim - nothing is better than going for a walk or run to clear your mind and I honestly really miss swimming.  I was at the pool a little while back and although I didn't swim and just walked around the pool, I realised how much I miss being in the water!
  2. Read a book - being at university, I do a lot of reading.  However it's not the type of reading I particularly enjoy haha!  Technical manuals and learning about material properties is all well and good but I just want to sit down and read a good book which has nothing to with how much timber will shrink and expand!!
  3. Set up a tent - I don't mind whether it's a legit camping tent or make a tent in my room out of sheets and blankets.  I a big kid ahahaa!
  4. Have a Harry Potter marathon - I haven't seen any of the movies in a good few months haha so I think it's time to re-watch them because it's essential to watch Harry Potter movies.  Many times.
  5. Work on my textiles journal - This year I've been brilliant with keeping up to date with my journal but recently I've been putting majority of my time into one assignment and my journal as been put to the side so I want to give that a little love!
  6. Go somewhere to watch the sunrise or sunset - can you imagine the gorgeous photos that would come out of this??  I can't remember the last time I saw the sun rise up into the sky so I wouldn't mind seeing this again!
  7. Do some water colour drawings - this sort of combines with me wanting to work on my textiles journal because I want to do a simple watercolour front page for my journal!
  8. Have a relaxing bath - the amount of jealousy I have when I see people doing posts on having a relaxing bath and the products they use!  I really wish there was a Lush where I live because their products look AMAZING and I'm really jealous haha I know you can buy stuff online but I'm the type of person who wants to see what they're buying before they actually buy it!
  9.  Give my room a quick clean - nothing wrong with having a spring clean!  Even though it's autumn here....  My room is getting a little cluttered and messy with me concentrating on uni work so need to sort this out!
  10.  Have my laptop hurry up with updating and installing the update - I'm typing this out on my phone because when I went to turn my laptop on today to do my assignment I was told I needed to update my laptop.  All well and good.  No.  Over an hour later and we're still waiting to be able to use the laptop!! HURRY UP I NEED TO DO MY ASSIGNMENT!!!!
 And there you have it - 10 things I want to do.  Can happily say, number 10 is ticked off haha now I can do my assignment!  I also just want to say, I probably won't have many posts uploaded in the immediate future just with the assignments I've got due and other engagements I've got over the coming weeks.  But I'll see what I can do!! :)

What are 10 things you want to do right now??  Let me know!!!

Until next time, keep smiling :) xx

PS!! Come and say hello!!! :) x

14 comments:

  1. I would love to see a sunrise or sunset and my room definitely needs a tidying!

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My bed is a complete mess from this assignment haha it's terrible! Em xx

      Delete
  2. heeey! hope you have a great day! do you want to follow each other via bloglovin? if yes, just follow me there and i'll follow you back soon! http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Yes for sure, just followed you :) hope you have a great day yourself too! :) Em xx

      Delete
  3. This is a lovely list, full of lots of positivity and happiness!!

    embrace the detours

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you!! I can finally start to work on my textiles journal for a little bit haha hope you're well! :) Em xx

      Delete
  4. This is quite cute! I think I should do one of those, as I'm an obsessive list person haha!
    Oh and I liked Your cute blog so I nominated You for the Liebster Awards ^_^ check it: http://chronicdreamer.blogspot.com/2015/04/liebster-award-nominations.html
    :D Hope You like this!
    SJay // The Chronic Dreamer | A Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You so should! Actually was quite a refreshing thing to write about and complete a few of the things there! Thank you as well! :) Em xx

      Delete
  5. What an interesting list! I make lists like this one as well. I find them very helpful! X!
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm definitely going to do more of this! Such a positive thing to do :) Em xx

      Delete
  6. I will join you for that Harry Potter marathon!! hehe! As to ten things I want to do.. Sleep, sleep, sleep and lots more sleep, haha! (I am sooo tired, can you tell?!)

    Anyhoo, I found your blog through a fellow blogger. I thought I would just drop by and say hi! It would totally make my day if you did the same.. or better yet, keep in touch! <3 - www.domesticgeekgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Thank you for your lovely comment! Definitely, I would love too :) and I'd love to sleep right now soooooo much! Late nights and early starts at uni are a pain! Em xx

      Delete
  7. one of them is finishing my bachelor thesis haha
    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh sounds fun haha what are you studying? Em xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx