Thursday, 2 April 2015

Cocoa Overnight Oats

If there is anything that will wake me up in the morning, it's knowing that overnight in the fridge there has been a bowl of overnight oats working it's magic waiting for me to eat it when I've woken up!  Also if there was bacon cooking, I'd be out of bed in a flash - I do quite like bacon!




But back to overnight oats haha if I make overnight oats for my breakfast I either have the base recipe I use which consists of half a cup of oats, half a cup of milk, a teaspoon of chia seeds and a spoon/dollop of honey, and I'd either eat the the next morning like it is or I'll add a banana but because I kind of like chocolate sometimes I will add a teaspoon of cocoa just to make it a little more interesting!  It's not something I eat everyday, the cocoa overnight oats, but boy oh boy it is yummy!




It's probably not the most appealing looking breakfast out there but it fills me up and I love having it sometimes as a treat!  I especially love having this or the normal overnight oats when I've got a morning class at university, because there is nothing worse than being in a tutorial and your tummy is rumbling so loud the people around you can hear!  Also helps because it means I don't raid the vending machine which is annoyingly right outside one of my tutorial classrooms!

What's your go to breakfast?  I'm really craving some bacon and eggs right now...

Until next time, keep smiling :) xx

PS!! Come and say hello!!! :) x

9 comments:

  1. I know you say it doesn't look appealing, but I think it does! Maybe add some chopped strawberries and dust a bit of icing sugar or something over it to add so prettiness to it, but it looks pretty decent how it is :3

    www.chontellelouise.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been meaning to get some strawberries to have with this for ages, would taste delish!! Em xx

      Delete
  2. This looks DELICIOUS! I must try it!
    Marianne :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah you really should! So yummy!!! Em xx

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is actually such a good idea, especially for if you haven't got much time in the morning - will be giving it a go soon! I like the idea of adding banana!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can also pop it in a mason jar or any type of jar and take that along for the morning! Hope you love it!! Em xx

      Delete
  5. Hey, I nominated you for a Liebster Award!
    http://acciovictoria.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/liebster-award.html
    P.S love your blog! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading each and every one of them and will always reply to them whenever I can!

Please feel free to leave your blog links when you comment, as I always love to read new blog!

If you want a quick response for any questions you have, you can always send me a tweet: @emmadaisy___ :) Em xx